VivaOrganique´s Organic Olive Oil Data Sheet
VIVAORGANIQUE PREMIUM ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL:
- TASTING NOTES:
The olfactory sensations of this juice begin with an intense fruitiness green olive characteristics of the early harvesting of the fruit, where its aromatic complexity can include citrus notes such as green lemon, apple and notes of tomato, freshly cut grass and almond. Undoubtedly spectacular.
The softness and delicacy in the mouth makes all the senses open to an explosion of flavors that perfectly combines the apple with herbaceous flavors. The harmonious piquant and spicy blend of this oil transfers a complex, yet delicate taste to the mouth.
In short, this is an exceptional oil full of complexity and subtlety.
- INTENSE FUITINESS: 6 – MEDIUM BITTER: 3,3 – MEDIUM SPICY: 3,6
- PACKAGING: 500 ml glass bottle. Cases of 12 pieces.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (for 100 grams):
- Energy value: 3700 Kj – 900 Kcal – Saturated fat: 14 g – Monounsaturated: 79 g – Polyunsaturated: 8 g – Carbohydrates of which sugars: 0 g – Protein: 0 g – Salt: 0 g.
- STORAGE AND/OR USE INFORMATION: Protect from heat and excess light.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain.
- TYPE OF OLIVE: Hojiblanco.
- HARVEST DATE: October – November.
- HARVESTING METHOD: Mechanical vibration with bales or blankets.
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Maximum 4 hours after harvesting, hammer mill, decanter and vertical centrifuge.
- STORAGE: Stainless steel tanks.