What are Cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies on this site:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Cookies are used on this website:
- Own cookies
- Session Cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical Cookies
- Analysis Cookies
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. You can find out more about which cookies you have installed, allow their installation, block them or remove them from your computer by following the links below.
Depending on which browser you use, you may follow one of the links below:
- Internet Explorer: delete and manage cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies and block cookies.
- Google Chrome: delete, enable and manage cookies.
- Opera: cookies options.
- Safari: manage cookies.
© 2020. AGRITECH SOLUTIONS SL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED