WHO WE ARE
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
The navigation and the use of the Portal as well as the majority of the services contained in it, is completely free; fulfilling in an express way and without any type of reservations the present Legal Warning.
Likewise, the user is obliged to use the Portal correctly in accordance with the content of this Legal Notice, principles of good faith and current legislation, explicitly prohibiting any illicit use, contrary to public order and/or harmful to the rights and interests of persons, AGRITECH reserving in such cases its right to take the legal actions it considers appropriate.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AGRITECH is the owner or has the corresponding licence to use the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Portal “www.vivaorganique.com”, as well as the contents available through it, among others: the texts, graphics, designs, logos, brands, commercial names, photographs, images, designs, audiovisual or sound contents, software, databases.
The fact of allowing users to access the Portal www.vivaorganique.com shall not imply, in any case, the waiver, transmission, licence or assignment, in whole or in part, of such rights by AGRITECH.
By way of information, which is not limited to, users of the www.vivaorganique.com Portal are prohibited from carrying out any of the actions listed below:
- Suppressing, eluding or manipulating any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Portal or its owners, incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information and/or identification mechanisms incorporated into the content.
- Modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by post, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the content included under this Portal for public or commercial purposes, without express written authorisation from AGRITECH or, where appropriate, from the owner of the corresponding rights.
- Reproduce, copy, extract or reuse for private use or for public communication, those contents considered as Software or Database, according to the provisions of the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
The domain www.vivaorganique.com, owned by AGRITECH, may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by AGRITECH, when they may cause confusion among end users or discredit the latter.
The owner of the website is not responsible, by way of illustration, for the following actions:
– Misuse of the Portal, by its users.
– The continuity of the contents of the Portal.
– The damage or harm caused by any person, either to himself or to third parties, in violation of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes in the Portal or in this Legal Notice.
– The presence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Portal or in the server that supplies them, both in relation to the display of the contents by users and in downloading them.
– The contents and services provided by other Web pages to which you may have access from this Internet address.
– The malfunctioning of software or plug-ins (downloads that can be made from the link established for this purpose), necessary for the display of certain content hosted on this Portal.
– The invulnerability of the Portal, nor of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
– The greater or lesser performance of the contents hosted by the Portal.
– The damage caused by the violation of the security systems hosted and/or inserted through the Portal.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
This Legal Notice is valid for the duration of its exposure. Therefore, AGRITECH advises users to read its content carefully each time they access the portal, the only way to know its updated text, since AGRITECH is not obliged to notify users of their changes personally.
AGRITECH may choose, unilaterally, to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the content of the Portal, regardless of the provisions of the Legal Notice. Such situations will not alter the validity of the prohibitions of use of the contents exposed throughout the present.
AGRITECH shall take the appropriate measures, to the extent that it is possible, to warn users of such circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to the content.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
No personal data is required to browse our website.
The data we store have been provided by the interested party freely and for a specific purpose, so we are entitled to treat them. We guarantee that your personal data are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, being kept limited to those purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of the data subjects will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed on the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s string of user agents to help detect spam.
If you use our contact or support form, we will only ask you for the data necessary to provide you with the service or information you request. We will never use the information you provide for marketing purposes or pass it on to third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to have your name, email and web address saved in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you visit our website with the social features active and in case you decide to use them, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of the corresponding social network. The social features provide the social networks with the information you accessed on our website and, if you logged into the social network, your visit may be recorded in your social network account. For example, if you click the “Like” button on Facebook, that information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. Even if you are not logged into the social network, or click on a social feature, there is a chance that a social feature may transmit its IP address to the social network.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other site.
For the monitoring of our website https://vivaorganique.com we use the Google Analytics tool. This tool only collects anonymous data for the sole purpose of knowing the flow of visits and the behaviour of the users of our website. You can read about the steps taken to ensure the protection of your data in the Google Analytics Principles of Security and Privacy.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
The data you provide us with through the https://vivaorganique.com website will not be shared with third parties.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Once the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected it will be deleted from our database.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided. You may also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Our web is hosted at Dinahosting.com. You can check their Data Protection Policy here.
Visitors’ comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY
If any part of these conditions is considered null or inapplicable, partially or totally, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability will not affect the rest of the conditions contained in the Portal.
The failure of AGRITECH to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by AGRITECH.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All the clauses inserted in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish regulations. Any conflict, controversy or situation derived from these conditions will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Seville, the parties expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.